1. FRAUNHOFER HEINRICH-HERTZ-INSTITUT, Germany (Dr. Gerhard Wunder, Coordinator)
2. ALCATEL LUCENT DEUTSCHLAND AG, Germany (Thorsten Wild, Technical Coordinator)*
3. COMMISSARIAT A L ENERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ENERGIES ALTERNATIVES, France (Dimitri Ktenas)
4. IS-WIRELESS, Poland (Dr. Slawomir Pietrzyk)
5. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS, Hungary (Dr. Bertalan Eged)
6. TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITÄT DRESDEN, Germany (Prof. Gerhard Fettweis)
*former technical coordinator Dr. Stephan Ten Brink has become a full professor at the University of Stuttgart in 2013
PRESS RELEASE: Trend-setting research project 5GNOW on the future of mobile communications rated “excellent”
Download the full press release here:
5GNOW has greatly passed the FINAL review on June, 24th, in Brussels: the research outcome and impact of the project has been marked as ‚excellent‘.
New 5GNOW paper available as download
Two 5GNOW Deliverables released: D3.2 on waveforms and D2.2 on Architecture, the public versions are attached to this article.
5GNOW co-organizes the International workshop „ULTRA2 — Ultra-Low Latency and Ultra-High Reliability in Wireless Communications“, co-locate with IEEE Globecom 2014.
4GAmerica’s white paper on 5G requirements and solutions is referencing to 5GNOW deliverables. You will find the full paper attached to this article